Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mother's Day

Today was a great day! Blake wanted to wear all her clothes that had to do with mommy. I won't take it personally that the first outfit was pooped on and she had to be put in the second one. I know she must have just wanted to be sure she wore both today!
Blake is all smiles these days! Well mostly smiles.... as long as she isn't hot, tired, or hungry! I love my daughter more than anything. I feel so blessed to have her, which is the best gift today. I have someone to be a mom to!

This second outfit says "I love Mommy." Blake knows me so well already! She gave me a delicious triple chocolate cake for Mother's Day. Tim cooked a yummy breakfast of eggs, sausage, and cinnamon rolls, and a dinner of ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, and jalapeno poppers! He says Blake was a good helper too! The cake was a wonderful dessert. I had an absolutely wonderful day. I think motherhood is the best thing ever.

As I put Blake in her crib tonight, I looked over at Tim with amazement at how big she is getting. She is asleep right now curled up on her side like a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that smile!! She is just precious! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks at the lake.

    ReplyDelete