Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank God!

I have just received the news from my family down in Houston that Santiago's surgery was successful! For those that don't know, he underwent surgery for his craniosynostosis (not sure if that's spelled right!) They said that once they removed the piece of bone, the plate immediately shifted now that it's not being restricted. It is such a relief and blessing to have such talented doctors that can fix things like this! I know I'm thankful my brother and I were able to be fixed 25+ years ago, and now my handsome nephew's head is perfect! From what I understand, they are getting the helmet sized that he will wear for the next 2 months or so that will continue to shape his skull perfectly! Thank God and thanks for all the prayers for Santiago, Katie, Hector and our family. I just wish I could have been there. I love you Ornelas'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment