Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

First Checkup

Blake had her first checkup with the pediatrician this morning. My mom took us to help carry the car seat and drive us since I am still recovering (I have my first checkup this Thursday.) Everything went well! Blake is a growing and active girl. She is quite the wiggler! Born at 7 pounds 3 ounces, she dropped to 6 pounds 11 ounces at the hospital and gained 2 ounces back before we were sent home while she was still being treated for jaundice at the hospital. Today she weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds 10 ounces! We are proud that she has met and surpassed her birth weight, no need to worry that she isn't eating enough.

We had a little photo shoot yesterday trying to find the perfect picture for her birth announcement! Here are a couple - needless to say, she slept through the whole thing!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Seester I am so glad you decided to blog too!! I am so excited to see that Blake is growing so well already! You are a wonderful mommy = ) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Allison! I am so happy for you and Tim. Blake is beautiful! Welcome to motherhood!

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ally!! Mom sent me Katie's blog address yesterday, and I noticed your name on the sidebar! I'm so thrilled to see pictures of Blake, and hear that everything is going well. Congratulations on the bambino!!

    Love,
    Kelli Barrow Davis
    http://bkdavisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete