Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August rolls on...

Blake is loving first grade. She loves her teacher and always has lots of stories about how silly she is and the fun things they did at school that day! Blake made friends quickly and it has been a smooth transition. This is what she looks like on regular days:
Meanwhile, back at home (Easton doesn't start until after Labor Day) we are staying busy. I am cherishing my moments with Easton because I know my last year with him will go so fast! He goes to work with us, to our workouts, and is the sweetest boy. Today he wanted to scrub the sinks when he saw me starting to 
He used to think it was embarrassing to take his shirt off, but look at him now. He's perfectly happy to stay in his undies whenever he can! 
Easton also has become pretty interested in baseball. He's always asking to practice. Look at his concentration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment