Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Easton-isms

Just wanted to share a few happenings and funnies from Easton...

The other night as I was cooking, he came into the kitchen saying "nake" "nake" to me. I asked him, "snake?" And he said "uh huh!" real excitedly, then said "me!" pointing to his chest, and dropped to the floor and started crawling towards me hissing. I had to play like a snake was coming to get me!

He says "a-nuh-nuh" (another) all the time. He says it when he wants more of something, or when he sees more than one thing. He loves to point out something, like a bird, school bus, or cowboy like Papa, then find "a-nuh-nuh!" and point and yell it out!

He's talking more and more all the time! Easton is so smart and learns things very quickly (like his daddy)!

Today we lost his daddoo. I wasn't quite ready to take it away, maybe after his birthday or at least til his head congestion went away. But I also was finished buying more pacifiers. Sometime between waking up this morning and nap time, it got lost. After much searching, 30 minutes of crying! and lots of saying "gone", Easton fell asleep without it. Now I need to find it so I can make sure he doesn't find it again to start the goodbye process over again!

These pictures are from yesterday. Easton wanted me to take his picture. He was making phone calls, and being silly!





No comments:

Post a Comment