Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big Boy Changes

So Easton threw his daddoo away while talking to his daddy about being a big boy today. We left for dinner out, and he didn't even beg and cry for it like he usually does... I asked Tim what our game plan was going to be when he asked for it at bedtime. I knew he would ask for it, so I thought we should do what we did with Blake and cut it. I snuck and cut it off later and sure enough when bedtime rolled around, he began asking for his daddoo. He remembered where it was so when he got it out of the trash (don't worry, I cleaned it!) he looked at it closely. I said "uh oh, it's broken!" And he said "broke?" So after we showed daddy, I asked if he wanted to throw it away since it was broken, he said yes. So far no tears! He gladly picked a stuffed puppy to sleep with instead. Hmmmm, too good to be true?!

No comments:

Post a Comment