Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lazy Monday

The wind kept us inside today, but who can complain when you are at home with your 2 favorite little people! Easton's awake periods are much more alert these days. I think his coloring is looking alot better, too!
Me: "Smile for Momma. Cheese!" Nothing...
Me: "Smile Blake! Show me a pretty girl..." and I get this face.Blake: "Again Momma!" and this is the face I got.
What a silly girl! She makes me laugh daily.

Blake has been talking about her birthday alot.. she says "baby butt-day, bake! two old" a.k.a. baby's birthday, Blake, two years old. She gets so excited talking about it, I bet she is even more excited when it actually comes. She pouted when she already wanted her cake and I told her she would have it on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment