Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lately

With the school year fast approaching, I have been soaking up as much Blake-time as I can get. I haven't been feeling well with my morning-sickness-that-starts-in-the-afternoon-and-lasts-all-through-the-evening... but I'm taking nausea medicine which does help. I say it all the time, but the older Blake gets, the more fun she becomes!
She is really starting to talk more, and she makes me laugh all the time. One funny thing she does is makes noises out of the right side of her mouth only, like if you ask her what a dog says... she says "oof oof" out of the corner of her mouth! One new word she has been saying alot lately is "uh oh."
Blake loves to cuddle up at night! Blake is also pretty helpful around the house. She loves to wipe off tables.
And she helps unload the dishwasher with me. She loves to grab the dishes and she hands them to me one by one. It definitely makes it more fun for me!
>
Blake loves other kids and really loved Yui when Travis' friends from Japan came to visit. She would hold her hand and walk with her all around, they rode a horse together and played together. Yui and her grandmother would give Blake sweet little kisses and pats, and of course showered her with gifts. I will have to dress Blake up in her outfits and take pictures with her toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment