Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Reunion


We went to visit Tim's parents in Frisco this past weekend for a family reunion. The Rodriguez Family Reunion included Tim's grandma Petra and her brothers and sisters, and all of their kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids... alot of people!
I don't think you can tell from the pictures, but each family wore a different color shirt to show who belonged to who. I think there were 5 or 6 different colors. Petra and Co. wore blue!
I actually remembered to take my camera and I swore I was going to take lots of pictures. But it was soooo stinkin' hot (104, which is hot but normal... but then add lots of humidity and it's MISERABLE!) so I hardly took any. I'm borrowing a few of these from other picture-takers! Blake didn't know what to think of all the people so she wanted me to hold her the whole time.
We were both dripping in sweat shortly after arriving. One cute thing was that Blake noticed everyone in a shirt like hers. She would point to their blue shirt and then to her own almost every time.
It was good to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment