Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pet Monkey

I really kind of feel like sometimes we have a pet monkey in the house. A very cute monkey, but a monkey nonetheless! Blake is a very curious little girl (yes I know every baby is) but she is into everything!! She loves to see what we're doing at all times: getting ready, cooking, laundry, putting groceries away, using the bathroom! I guess there is no privacy when having a baby... Anyway, as you can see Blake can now climb onto the dishwasher. Apparently it's a fun toy, although I do not agree at all.
Also, another funny is that the other day as I was cooking in the kitchen Blake came to see what was going on. She has certain cabinets that hold stuff she plays with: tupperware, pans, and this cabinet that holds her snacks and cups and plates and stuff. Normally she's very loud while she plays, but she was unusually quiet, so as I looked to see what she was getting into... I saw her with the Puffs container, which no big deal she likes to play with it... it makes a good shaking noise. But no, now my monkey can open the container! She sat happily stuffing her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment