Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Monkey Trick

(Side note: We had spaghetti for dinner last night and that's why Blake has no shirt on. I had just cleaned her up from the body-covering spaghetti sauce she had all over!)

After dinner last night, I was finishing up the dishes while Blake played in her favorite tupperware drawer. She has been attempting to climb on things lately and tries to lift her leg to get into stuff, like the bath tub, drawers, etc. Well her hard work has finally paid off and monkey Blake can now sit in the drawer while she plays!

It was pretty funny because every time I would put something in the dishwasher, (which is just to the right of the cabinet in the picture...) she would climb out of the drawer and try to get to the dishwasher. I would close the dishwasher door before she could get anything and she would turn around real quick and climb back in the drawer. We went back and forth like that probably 8 times before I could get all the dishes in!
With Blake getting so long and the weather getting so nice, I decided to switch to regular pajamas. I love the footie pajamas, which I was sad to put up, but her big feet and long body are to the limit of the 12 month size footie pajamas.
I think she looks like such a big girl in these! I bought 2 sets of these mix-and-match pajamas at Target that come with pants, a shirt, and shorts. I guess I can always get her more footies next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment