Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

is never to see Santa again! ha ha.

Needless to say, Blake did not enjoy meeting Santa this weekend. So, you can think I'm terrible if you want to, but I really wanted to have Blake's picture taken with Santa (and hopefully will every year). And really all kids have the crying-in-Santa's-lap pictures and then later the happy-to-tell-Santa-what-they-want pictures, right? I know I've seen my brother's, sister's and my own!

We tried to get used to Santa first, and Blake spent some time just looking at him and not knowing what to think. I really thought she was going to do okay. But just as soon as we stepped back to get out of the frame, she starting SCREAMING and CRYING! Poor baby! The photographer actually asked us if we wanted to take the other couple of frames so we could have one to pick from. Yeah right, ha ha! We just said we'd take it, scooped Blake up and checked that off the lists of things to do. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment