Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

9 Month Check Up

Well, I am off from teaching for 2 weeks (yay!) but am not feeling so great. Hopefully I feel better before we go to Frisco to visit Tim's family. So sorry, but no picture today! Blake had her 9 month well check this morning, and I was looking forward to her first visit with no shots, but she ended up getting her seasonal flu booster and the H1N1 shot, which she'll get a booster for in 30 days. Blake has gained 2 pounds and grown 2 inches since her 6 mo. checkup, which puts her at 30 inches long (97%) and 19 pounds 4 ounces (80%). I prepared myself for the fussiness and slight fever Blake usually gets from shots... but knock on wood- so far she's so happy! My little monkey is crawling all over the house these days, pulling up on everything, "walking" down the couch using her hands, and getting into any and everything! And I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment