Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Girl

Everybody is asking me, "Is Blake a good baby?" How could I answer anything other than YES! She is a happy baby, who doesn't fuss very often, but will let you know when she needs or wants something! She is sleeping really well. I couldn't ask for better. Since she was about 6 weeks or so, she started sleeping for 6 hours at night, which is now 8 or 9 hours. She likes her sleep positioner, which you can see in the picture.

Again... looking just like her daddy!

Here she is waking up this morning. She usually talks and coos to her mobile when she wakes up and smiles real big when I go in and start talking to her.

This last picture is my wiggle worm on her changing table talking to herself in the mirror. Sometimes diapering her is difficult because she moves around so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment