Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Giggles

Sorry I haven't blogged this week, but my computer isn't uploading my pictures from my camera (or whatever the terminology is for that... upload, download, something). I have some pictures I wanted to share, so I guess I'll keep trying.

Other than that, Blake has been laughing this week. We thought she giggled a little over the weekend, when all the company was here, but yesterday she was really laughing. It's like a cute little "h-huh, huh, huh" like a chuckle. I don't know how to describe it, but I liked it! Let's hope she doesn't get her mother's big abnoxious laugh! Anyway, she is really liking listening to all the noises she is learning to make. I made her laugh yesterday by singing the Jack in the Box commercial song "Mini Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich." Creative aren't I? Anyway, she liked it and laughed at me because I was using her arms to do the motions that go with the jingle!

Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for giggles!! I thought she was on the verge! I can't wait to hear miss Blake. love you all!

    ReplyDelete