Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer pictures

I realized I had pictures on my phone I hadn't posted yet. So here are some of the things we've been doing! 
We've been golfing as a family a few times this summer. Blake is a great ball spotter and helps me find where I hit my ball. Tim recently got them each a set of US Gold Kids clubs and they love playing with us. Both Blake and Easton can hit some pretty great shots, too!

We've been swimming almost every day this summer and taking swim lessons. Blake will now jump off the side in the deep end and swim back to the wall. It took a long time for her to get the nerve to jump in, but being with all her friends at a swimming birthday party recently did the trick. 
Easton never really loved water and would just cling to me while swimming. After a rocky start with being nervous to go under water, he will now jump from the steps and swim under water to me and then back to the wall. 
Blake and Easton love going to gymnastics class every week. This is from the end of year class where they received medals! Easton has been moved up an age class and Blake will be soon. 
More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment