Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

It's Fall

Easton found some safety gear from work and wanted to try it on! 
I'm enjoying this little boy and our time together. I'm very aware that this time next year both of my kids will be at school everyday. He is growing up so fast! Easton likes to play with this mosaic game a lot lately that has all little trapezoid shaped pieces that you put together however you like... He's very good at it! 
Blake was proud to announce that her artwork was chosen to represent her school's first grade at the South Plains Fair. We definitely had to go see it out there! We were all very proud of her bird picture! Blake is very into drawing, coloring, and making cards and books! (I love picking up this happy first grader everyday!)
We had fun that lovely fall night at the fair. The weather was great! 
I've been sick lately and one day when I was in bed all day, the kids made me cards! 
Easton had me tell him the letters for his message, but he wrote it all himself! And Blake made me a heart shaped card, with several sweet messages in it - both of them making me feel loved! 















No comments:

Post a Comment