Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Grandparents and Paint

So I'm really behind on posting things here... Work is going well, business is growing (yay!) and our days are full with gym, playing, working in the yard, and just entertaining and being entertained by a 3 and 5 year old!
Poppa and Grandma came to another soccer game (this was weeks ago...) They stayed for lunch and a little playtime and story time before the kids went to nap and they had to head back home.
Blake's soccer season has now ended. After the last post, she went back to being nervous... made some good passes, but not near the go-getter from the previous games. Oh well! She had fun!

I can't believe that it's already June. I'm going to enjoy the last of my time with my babies kids before school starts. One day I brought out metallic paint for Easton and sparkly paint for Blake and they thought I was the best mom ever! 

My little artists!


No comments:

Post a Comment