Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Things to remember

Time is flying by faster by the day... I'm not sure if any of these are repeats, but I just wanted to remember a few things.

Easton is talking more all the time. He calls Blake "bay" and it is too cute to hear him call her to come play with him or help him. He also says Rummy=Grammy, rumpa=grandpa, rumma=grandma, and says Papa. "tant-too"=thank you, when he says his own name it sounds like "eee-in"
Easton sings the E-I-E-I-O part of Old McDonald has a farm, "E-I-E-I-oooooooooo" and tips his head low and sings the ooooo with a deep voice.
Blake weighs 33 pounds and Easton weighs 27 ( I know this from recent doctor visits!)
Blake asks me to sing "Say Goodnight" every night (which is really "Captain Curly Head" that my momma sang to me)
Blake calls Ring Around the Rosie - Ring Around the Rosary!
Both love to dance! And will sway, raise and swing arms, shake hips to music they like.

Will add as I remember more....

No comments:

Post a Comment