Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beautiful Messes

I am becoming much more laid back as time goes on. Marrying Tim started it, because he can always calm me down, and now having my two kids reinforces it daily. I just let a lot of messes happen and just clean it up. After all, I am so thankful to have kids and mess is just part of it. I would be sad to not have mess-makers in my life! And kids have to learn to clean up also... here's some examples:

Blake loved making a mess out of newspaper when she was younger and now Easton does too. This day he was throwing it everywhere and she thought it was so funny and was "taking his picture" like I was. (She has many an old cell phone that she uses)

Blake takes really good care of her dolls. They get their outfits changed, take bottles and pacis, nap under blankets, go for stroller and shopping cart rides... you name it, her dolls probably have it. Lately, Blake likes to do their hair, washing it, combing it, putting clips in... well, Blake came to ask me to help wash Sarah's hair. When I saw the doll, I couldn't help but laugh. Sarah the doll was covered in lotion! So she definitely needed a hair washing!

Not to say I never freak out... but usually you just have to laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment