Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Frisco Weekend

Life has been very busy lately... in other words I haven't blogged lately because: we've been out of town 3 of the past 4 weekends, and it takes me awhile to settle back in (unpack, do all laundry, etc.) Yesterday I went and closed my classroom up for the last time (til who knows when?!) I officially am not teaching in the fall! So lots of free time right?? Uh, no! I think I'm busier now being a stay-at-home mom than a working mom because now I am actually making sure all housework is done regularly.
Anyway, 2 weekends ago, Tim's parents hosted a barbecue on Saturday for their family and friends to meet Easton. He was showered with love, attention, and lots of presents!
On Friday, we went to Babe's for lunch and to see Tina's coworkers (for them to see Blake and Easton!) and spent the afternoon splashing in the backyard when it wasn't raining.
It cleared up for Saturday and we had a great time visiting with everyone!
Blake and Easton with Tim's grandparents, Big Daddy and Mammy
Aren't they cute?!?!
Lots of people joked that this little boy was going to get lots of attention when we went... he did, and he loved it!
There is lots of love in our families! Thank you to everyone who came to talk and eat with us and to love our 2 little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment