Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jailbreak Austin

This past weekend, we went to Burnet for Tim to participate with Hector and his brother-in-law Matt in the Jailbreak. This 3.8 mile race led them through about 14 obstacles, mud, and hills. They said it was a blast! It was held at Reveille Park Ranch, which is just around the corner (literally) from my parent's lake house.
Katie, Bianca, Mr. and Mrs. Ornelas, Blake, Easton, Santiago and I enjoyed live music under a beautiful pavilion with a splash pool and sandy beach. We were also right in front of one of the last obstacles (a climbing wall) and enjoyed watching people (some busts, lots of successes!). The kids had a blast swimming and playing, and Easton enjoyed a nap just about the whole time!
Before
After
The starting line
Taking off
I might be crazy, but I think I want to try the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment