Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

35 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday to check on Easton. Everything is looking good, my belly is measuring right on schedule and his heart rate was in the 150s like usual, and my blood pressure was 132/80. My whole pregnancy Dr. L said we could talk about how I'd like to deliver if I felt strongly that I'd like to try a VBAC, but we've never made a final decision. Dr. L has said that I will for sure need an epidural so I don't have to be put under in case the C-section becomes necessary. Anyway, we finally finished the conversation. Because my blood pressure has been better this pregnancy he won't induce me at 38 weeks, but we're scheduling a C-section for 39 weeks (the week of Feb. 11-18th). I don't want to be induced again! So unless Easton decides to come earlier on his own, that's the plan for now.

I go back in 2 weeks for my next appointment, but we're only looking at around 4 weeks before the newest Trevino arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment