Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo

I took enough pictures that I decided to make our trip to the Fort Worth Zoo its own post. We had such a fun time looking at all the animals. We got there as soon as the zoo opened on Friday and spent around 3 hours walking around. I didn't take a picture of every exhibit, but I especially loved the different monkeys! One of the lions put on a big show of roaring and a white tiger nearly scared Grammy and me to death when it jumped against the glass!
We decided the meerkats reminded us of Hua,
and this kangaroo reminded us of Marley!
The zoo was awesome and had all kinds of animals, especially some I had never heard of. It also had a whole Texas section included wildlife and things from each region of the state.
Blake kept going back to look at the alligator. I guess she really liked it. I didn't care for it so much, but the fake one was fine with me!
Blake also loved this little guy. The real elephants were next door playing with giant barrels or balls, kicking them around. She hugged this one and tried to feed him Goldfish crackers.The penguins were adorable!! Blake tried to "get them" but they were way too fast. She would run her hand along the glass where they were swimming, but could never catch one! ha ha.
We will definitely be going back to the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. Ally, will you email me your address to kelli@freshlookcreative.com?

    Thank you! Hope all is well!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete