Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!! Today we went to the best appointment so far... sonogram day where we got to find out the sex of our baby. There is no doubt, it's 100% a boy. I was a little worried the baby wouldn't cooperate and be in the right position for us to tell, but he gave us about 5 great shots that are definitely showing his boy parts. Ha! Instead, the little guy would not show us his face! He was cuddled up and tucked head-down and wouldn't come up to say hi. So we get to go back in 4 weeks for another sonogram! They were able to get most measurements: 11 ounces, 41 percentile, and measuring at 20 weeks, 1 day (1 day ahead of actual age), so all is good. But they needed to check lips and nose, so another sonogram is needed.

My blood pressure today was 120/90, which I think was due to my excitement. I could hardly sit still as I waited for 3:00 to get here!!

I will post sonogram pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment