Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Water Bug

Blake loves to be outside, and Blake loves water! We had beautiful weather on Sunday, and we hung out in the front yard while Tim was at softball practice. I really, really wish I had the movie camera with us, but I did take pictures!
We started out playing with Blake's little sand toy set, putting leaves and sticks in the bucket, raking and shoveling... and then I decided it would be a good idea to water the flower beds while we were out there. So Blake helped me get the water hose, and turn it on, and water some plants. We filled up the watering can and watered plants with that too. She loved feeling the water coming out of the can and the hose. So Blake decides to walk over to the hose and grab it. She's feeling the water stream out and starts flinging the hose around. She's laughing and I'm laughing. The water stream gets her head every once in awhile. Her hair's getting wet, her shirt, and her tush is soaked by this point from sitting in the water! Blake had me laughing so hard! "Mom, what's so funny??"
After flinging the hose around some more, she puts it down, and decides to stick her face in the stream to get a drink!
I'm thinking she's going to enjoy splashing around in the lake this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment