Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

26

Didn't I get the best present this year?? I have a beautiful, energetic, funny daughter who lights up my life! Happy 26th Birthday to me! Tim and Blake gave me a wonderful birthday (and weekend). We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast (we had our celebration dinner last night) and will be going out to Clear Springs Cafe with my parents tonight. I received a sweet card from Tim and Blake, the Snow White DVD (because I'm building a Disney DVD collection for Blake to enjoy one day!), some new clothes and a new baseball cap. I cleaned up pretty good!

Also, Blake gave me a wonderful present all by herself!! As of Friday, she can now say (or rather babble over and over) "ma-ma". I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one working on my Disney collection! I freak out every time a movie comes out and yell at Kit, "I have to go buy it right now before it goes back in the vault!"

    ReplyDelete